A few well-chosen items can be cheap insurance while you're traveling
This popular, 11-piece DIY kit will help you fix common problems in seconds or minutes, and prevent an interruption of your trip.
We've bundled a bunch of essential "fix-it" and hard-to-find items together so you don't have to run around town (or the Internet) tracking them down yourself.
The AIR GEAR Maintenance Essentials Kit includes:
- Aerospace 303 Protectant — Fixes sticky rubber seals around vent fans, windows, and doors
- Boeshield T-9 — Fixes squeaky or stiff metal hinges, stabilizers, & awning parts
- An assortment of spare blade fuses (10, 15, 20, and several 30-amp)
- Fuse puller tool
- Teflon tape — Stops leaks at threaded water and gas fittings
- Spare #8 screws — Two lengths included; used in many places in an Airstream
- Blue threadlocker — Used for securing screws that repeatedly come out
- Allen wrenches – Sized for fixing the Airstream's bathroom door handle and wall-mounted items
- Cabinet latches – To fix the common problem of doors and drawers that no longer close completely in an Airstream
- Silicone hose washer replacement – Fixes a water hose that leaks at the fitting
- Small spray bottle — Fill with soapy water to find propane leaks easily
Plus our guide that explains how to use each item in the kit
Everything comes in a heavy-duty plastic zipper bag that you can toss in a storage compartment until you need it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.