Replacing a rivet is a normal and occasional maintenance task for Airstream owners. The good news is – it's easy
All you need is the right rivets and drill bits, a high-quality rivet tool, and our simple how-to instructions.
Our Rivet Replacement Kit includes:
- The 3 most common types of rivets for interior and belly pan replacement (25 of each)
- A Marson SP-2 rivet tool with a swivel head that allows you to replace rivets in tight or curved places
- 3 drill bits
Why the kit includes drill bits in addition to rivets
Sometimes you'll need to drill out part of an old rivet or enlarge the rivet hole for a larger size rivet. Our kit includes the three drill bits sized to the sizes rivets we include in the kit. These are the most common rivets used in Airstreams:
- #30 drill bit for POP rivets found on the interior of an Airstream
- #20 drill bit for other POP rivets found on exterior items
- #11 drill bit for large "button head" rivets used for belly pan repairs
Rivet replacement is easy with our instructions
We include a step-by-step guide in the kit, which explains how to remove and replace a rivet. It's easy to learn, and easy to do.
Watch our 90-second video about how to replace a rivet:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.