Your Airstream trailer came with a lot of great stuff – but not a tire changing kit
Unfortunately, the tools that come with your tow vehicle won't help you if you get a flat. And if you blow a tire in a location without cell phone coverage, well, now you're in a pickle because you can't call roadside assistance.
Our Tire Changing Kit equips you to DIY
Changing an Airstream trailer tire yourself is pretty easy when you have the right tools. Our instruction booklet and video explain and show you how.
The Tire Changing Kit includes:
- Premium torque wrench for tightening lug nuts accurately
- Long breaker bar (wrench) to give you plenty of leverage to remove the lug nuts
- Extension bar so that your wrench can reach the lug nuts
- 3/4" and 13/16" sockets to fit all modern Airstream trailers
- Tire pressure gauge
- Fluorescent/reflective safety vest for your protection ("one size fits most")
- Airstream Life padded bag* to hold everything
Plus we include a guide with step-by-step instructions for how to change an Airstream trailer tire
The only things you'll need to supply will be either plastic wheel leveling blocks (available at all RV stores, Wal-Mart, and many other places) or a bottle jack (if you have a single axle trailer).
A must-have for any serious trailer traveler. Makes a great "trailer warming" gift for new owners.
*The Airstream Life padded bag is not sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.