This is the water filtration system Airstreamers have been waiting for
Super lightweight and so small it fits in an exterior compartment, the Blu Technology system gives you high quality, better tasting water without sacrificing water flow rate
What's in your campground water?
Depending on where you travel, the ground water can contain anything from sand particles and hydrogen sulfide to bacterial microbes. All of these contribute to poor quality taste, and some even have health impacts.
We've tested several water filtration systems over the years but the size, weight, and set up was a pain so we ditched them. We've been traveling with an in-line charcoal filter but knew it wasn't delivering serious water purity.
The Blu Tech system is a game-changer
Designed specifically for RVs, system set up is dead simple, our water tastes sensational, and it's so small it fits in a small Airstream exterior compartment.
The Blu Tech system removes particles down to about 0.2 Micron. That's about 100x smaller than standard RV inline water filters. (In layman's terms that means even teeny tiny particles and microbes don't get into your water.)
Why we love this system
- Gives us clean, great-tasting water at the tap - no more hauling purified water
- Lightweight - easy for anyone to handle
- Fits in the exterior compartment
- Super fast set-up - the two quick-connects (included) make setup a snap
- No reduction in water flow- we enjoy the same high flow rate into our Airstream as we do without the system
- Built to last - constructed with UV resistant and corrosion-resistant materials
Designed for RVers and made in the USA
Due to state regulations we can't ship this product to CA, WI, or IA.
What's included in the Blu Technology systems
1. A complete 2-stage or 3-stage water filtration system
The R2 ELITE is a 2-stage RV/Campground water filter system with the 0.2 Micron High Flow Filter* and the Carbon Charcoal/Coconut Shell “TASTY” Filter.
The R3 ELITE adds the Sediment “LONGEVITY” Filter, which makes the filters last longer and reduces the frequency of filter changes.
2. Water hose quick connects
Made of stainless steel, the quick connects are a one-time install that allows you to quickly connect to any water hose.
3. Filter housing key
A handy tool that lets you easily loosen the filter housing rings to change the filter.
4. First set of filters
The Blu Technology system comes with filters already installed in the stainless steel canisters. The Granular Activated Carbon Coconut Shell "TASTY” Filter will be in the canister by the inlet, and the 0.2 Micron High Flow Filter will be in the canister by the outlet. (R3 includes Sediment filter pre-installed too)
Replacement filters are available directly from the manufacturer.
- DESIGNED FOR RVs: The Stainless Steel Garden Hose Quick Connects allow you to thread into city water or well water at any campground. Connect and disconnect quickly and easily – get 1,000+ gallons a day with a High Flow Rate.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The polycarbonate Carbon Fiber frame is built to be lightweight, durable, and UV resistant. With corrosion-resistant stainless steel canisters and garden hose quick connects – the R2 ELITE can withstand any outdoor elements in rain or shine!
- COMPACT DESIGN: 5-inch filters allow the system to be significantly smaller than conventional systems with 10-inch filters, allowing the R2 ELITE to fit in any Airstream exterior compartment.
R2 Elite (2-stage filter)
- Dimensions: 8.25"x9.5"x10.5" - Fits in any Airstream trailer exterior compartment!
- Weight: 7.6 pounds
- For use in temperatures: 40°F-125°F
- Filter Life: 2-4 Months**
R3 Elite (3-stage filter)
- Dimensions: 8.25"x9.5"x14"
- Weight: 10.3 pounds
- For use in temperatures: 40°F-125°F
- Filter Life: 3-4 Months**
*0.2 Micron Filter claims are based on manufacturer representation
**Depending on turbidity of water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.