Fix common problems in seconds or minutes and prevent an interruption to your trip
These 14 “little things” are cheap insurance against things that can happen on the road
We've amped up our original Maintenance Essentials Kit with items that help you maintain electrical connections, and also included Allen wrenches and cabinet latches–all in a custom-designed kit bag with extra room for your own small items
Why this kit is so popular
The items in this kit will help you complete DIY fixes such as:
- Restore electrical connections so power flows properly to brake and trailer lights
- Fix seals and squeaks throughout the Airstream
- Stop leaks at threaded water and gas fittings
- Replace a 12-volt fuse
- Fix drawers that won’t close all the way
- Fixed stripped screws
- Replace a bathroom door handle that’s fallen off
- And more!
Plus, we include a guide that explains where in your Airstream you can use each item for maintenance and small repairs, and how to use it.
Save time and hassle
Why spend your time running around town (or the Internet) to find and purchase all these items–many of which can be hard to find in a small size? We’ve done the hard part for you.
What’s in the kit
- Aerospace 303 Protectant — Fixes sticky rubber seals around vent fans, windows, and doors
- Boeshield T-9 — Fixes squeaky or stiff metal hinges, stabilizers, & awning parts
- An assortment of spare blade fuses (10, 15, 20, and several 30-amp)
- Fuse puller tool
- Teflon tape — Stops leaks at threaded water and gas fittings
- Spare #8 screws — Two lengths included; used in many places in an Airstream
- Blue threadlocker — Used for securing screws that repeatedly come out
- Allen wrenches – Sized for fixing the Airstream's bathroom door handle and wall-mounted items
- Burnishing tool — For cleaning electrical connectors
- DeOxit — For cleaning electrical connectors
- Dielectric grease — For protecting electrical connectors
- Cabinet latches – To fix the common problem of doors and drawers that no longer close completely in an Airstream
- Silicone hose washer replacement – Fixes a water hose that leaks at the fitting
- Small spray bottle — Fill with soapy water to find propane leaks easily
Custom-designed kit bag
All of the pieces in this kit come in a small, zippered kit bag for easy storage. We designed the bag with several compartments for organization and a bit of extra room for your own personal “fix-it” items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.