Confounded about how to work the Dometic digital thermostat that came with your Airstream? This is the product for you!
So many Airstreamers asked us how to program this OEM thermostat we wrote this blog.
Then, when Airstreamers told us about this upgraded thermostat from Micro-Air, we installed one in our own Airstream.
What we like about the Easy Touch
- A large color touch screen makes using it extremely easy to program
- The thermostat automatically figures out what features your Airstream has (air conditioning, furnace, heat pump, etc) and configures itself, so setup is a no-brainer.
- It installs easily with just a few tools
- You can access the thermostat remotely to modify temperature settings and more (optional)
Watch our installation video and see how easy it is to install this product. Plus, we share a few important tips and tricks that aren't included in the manufacturer's instructions.
Setting up WiFi is OPTIONAL
To modify the temperature remotely, you can connect the Easy Touch through Bluetooth to WiFi (if you have a WiFi hotspot). This allows you to control the temperature, monitor the temperature, and even get alerts, anywhere there's cell service.
If you don't connect the thermostat to WiFi, all functions are still available using the thermostat's touch screen.IMPORTANT: This product only replaces black or white Airstream-installed Dometic digital thermostats like the one in the photo below. If your thermostat does not look like this picture, this model of Easy Touch will not fit your Airstream. If you have a Coleman thermostat, click here.
- Dimensions: Width: 4.00 inches x Height: 3.05 inches
- Installation template, screws, screw caps, etc included with the kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.